Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Steps to apply
- Check the application dates to see when to apply.
- Ensure you meet all of the entry requirements (see above section).
- Choose your application method and apply.
- If applicable, complete the selection tasks for your program (see above section).
- For the best chance of success, submit your application by the deadline for timely applications.
If circumstances have interrupted or disadvantaged your access to education, RMIT offers equity access schemes that allow selection officers to give applicants extra consideration, which may improve your prospects of studying at RMIT.
Semester 1, 2017
- Applications open 14 August 2016
- Timely applications close 10 November 2016
- Late applications will continue to be accepted after this date if places are still available.
- Check you meet the entry requirements. If you don't meet the entry requirements, check whether there are any pathway opportunities available.
- Get your supporting documents ready.
- Submit your application online yourself or use a registered RMIT representative in your country.
We suggest you apply at least three months before your program starts so that you have enough time to obtain your student visa.
Find out more about the International application process.