Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent, or higher level qualification, in a business (or related) discipline from a recognised tertiary institution;
This degree is suitable for graduates who hold a bachelor degree in any discipline who wish to obtain a qualification that is recognised by CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- Holders of an Australian bachelor degree in accounting that was accredited by CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (formerly known as the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia) do not need to complete this degree for Australian professional accounting association recognition purposes.
- This degree may not be suitable for applicants who have completed a non-Australian bachelor degree in accounting with courses/subjects equivalent to those which are specified for Associate membership of CPA Australia. For further information about CPA Australia Associate membership requirements, visit the CPA Australia web site.
You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) or higher level qualification in any discipline.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.