Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The Master degree comprises 16 core accounting courses.
- Case studies, projects and assignments will give you the opportunity to apply theoretical concepts in a practical way.
- Explore a complex problem, and test and evaluate potential solutions with industry and community stakeholders in the course Business Research Design.
- Six CPA Program™ professional-level segments are embedded in the final part of the program.
- Complete CPA Program™ segments in a familiar university environment, designed to enhance your preparation for CPA Program™ segment examinations that lead to attaining full membership of CPA Australia.
- Complete all 16 courses for full membership of CPA Australia.
You will complete RMIT accounting courses in the first part of the program, followed by the Business Research Design course where you will explore complex and ambiguous problems, and test and evaluate potential solutions to demonstrate your discipline knowledge and your understanding of relevant research methodology.
The program includes six CPA Program™ professional level segments (CPA courses). To successfully complete the CPA Program™ you will need to undertake all specified courses and assessment including the CPA Program™ examinations.
It is recommended that you follow the sequence of courses presented in the enrolment structure.
As the only currently approved university provider of the CPA Program™ in Melbourne, RMIT students will receive high-level academic support and guidance by leading professors, many of whom have played a role in the development of the CPA Program™ subjects.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Master of Professional Accounting (CPA Australia Extension)
2 years full-time or part-time equivalent
|City Campus||2 years full-time or part-time equivalent||088092G|