Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You must have:
- Successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (out of 4.0); or
- At least 3 years professional experience in the creative and professional writing, journalism, professional communication, public relations and/or editing and publishing area.
You must have successfully completed:
An Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (out of 4.0);
You may also be considered if you have a minimum of three years of professional experience in the public relations, corporate/strategic communication, professional communication and/or editing and publishing area.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 7.0 (with no individual band below 6.5)
- TOEFL (Paper based): minimum score of 600 (TWE 5.0)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 100 (with minimum of 24 in writing and 22 in all other sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE A)): minimum score of 65 (with no band less than 58)
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): CAE Grade B (with no band less than Good)