Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You must have:
- Successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (out of 4.0); or
- At least 3 years professional experience in the creative and professional writing, journalism, professional communication, public relations and/or editing and publishing area.
You must have successfully completed:
An Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (out of 4.0);
You may also be considered if you have a minimum of three years of professional experience in the public relations, corporate/strategic communication, professional communication and/or editing and publishing area.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 7.0 (with no individual band below 6.5)
- TOEFL (Paper based): minimum score of 600 (TWE 5.0)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 100 (with minimum of 24 in writing and 22 in all other sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE A)): minimum score of 65 (with no band less than 58)
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): CAE Grade B (with no band less than Good)
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.