Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
This program only has a mid-year intake. The next intake is Semester 2, 2017.
You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 senior secondary certificate of education or equivalent.
Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English (EAL) or 20 in English other than EAL.
If you completed Year 12 (or equivalent) more than 6 months before commencing proposed study you must include in your application:
- a statement that outlines your reasons for wanting to study this program
- details of any related work or voluntary experience
If you do not submit a statement you will be considered on the basis of academic achievement (e.g. ATAR).
You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent senior secondary school qualification) with a minimum 60% average (check calculator below).
Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
Meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee entry. Your application will still need to be assessed and accepted.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.0 (with no individual band below 5.5)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 550 (TWE 4.0)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 79 (with minimum of 19 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 50 (with no communication band less than 42)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 169 with no less than 162 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.
If you don't meet the entry requirements, there may be other RMIT programs you are eligible for that can lead you to your preferred program. Explore your pathway options.