Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You must have successfully completed two years of study in an Australian Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or equivalent overseas qualification).
Working with children check
Applicants will be required to hold a valid Working with Children (WWC). Check prior to undertaking professional placements as part of this course.
You must have successfully completed two years of study in an Australian Bachelor Degree in Education or Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education (or equivalent overseas qualification).
Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of a recognised post secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
You will be required to complete a Working with Children Check prior to commencing the program.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.