Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science)Entry requirements
Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact Info Corner for more information.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
Please contact us for more information.
Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
Meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee entry. Your application will still need to be assessed and accepted.
Physical Education, Biology, Chemistry, Higher Mathematics or Physics; or VCE Units 3 and 4 in Physical Education, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematical Methods (CAS), Specialist Mathematics or Physics, with a study score of at least 20.
If successful, you must hold a Working with Children Check before undergoing practical components of this course. Failure to hold satisfactory checks may result in being unable to complete this course.
English language requirements
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.
When you successfully complete this program you may be eligible for entry to the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours).