Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
This 1-year program provides you with real-world experiences. You will be given industry-driven briefs that focus on fashion planning, merchandising and retail issues in Australia and overseas.
You will develop strategies for an increasingly competitive fashion and textiles global marketing environment and learn how planning, implementation and control issues can lead to strategic action.
Specific topics include:
- global marketing and merchandising trends and systems and their application to real world applications
- fashion retail management and successful performance indicators
- strategic management tools and perspectives
- fashion product and customer market analysis and consumer demand
- industry relevant research and how to apply it for creative solutions
- product, price, promotion and distribution decisions at a strategic level
- advanced knowledge and understanding of innovation in fashion retail
- social, international and sustainability issues related to supply chain management for national and international markets.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Bachelor of Fashion (Merchandise Management)
One Year Full Time
|Brunswick Campus||One Year Full Time||052664G|