Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
On completion of the Honours program there may be opportunities to proceed on to postgraduate studies. The following is a guideline as to options available for successful Honours students:
- Honours First Class - proceed directly into the Doctor of Philosophy program (typically such a student will attract Scholarship funding)
- Honours Second Class A - may enrol in the Doctor of Philosophy program, but would be encouraged to enrol in a Master by Research initially (student may not attract funding but may apply for tutorships)
- Honours Second Class B - may enrol in the Master by Research program (student may apply for tutorships).
Further study is not permitted for students achieving Honours Third Class or below.
When you have successfully completed any of the following Bachelor degrees, you may be eligible for entry into the Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours):
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Games and Graphics Programming)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering