Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
The first year introduces key graduate capabilities in sustainability, problem solving, engineering analysis, teamwork, leadership and communications. You'll extend your mathematical skills to gain some basic concepts around engineering applications.
The second year focuses on the big theoretical ideas around practical engineering, including site investigation, geotechnical, water and transport engineering, and more structural engineering and mathematical modelling.
Years 3 and 4
The third and fourth years cover the application areas of structures, water resources, geomechanics and transport. Specialisation and diversification in these years is also possible.
The sub-disciplines include:
- construction/project management: civil infrastructure projects
- geotechnical: earthworks, tunnels, dams and ground improvement
- structural: bridges, power stations, sports stadiums, towers, factories and other large buildings
- transport: roads, railways, airports, canals and harbours
- water resources: water supply, wastewater treatment, protection of coasts and river banks.
The program also maintains an environmental sustainability focus, in line with continuing trends in the global engineering profession.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
|BH077||Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Infrastructure) (Honours)||Melbourne City Campus and Bundoora||Full-time 4 years||079625C|