Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)Entry requirements
Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact Info Corner for more information.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
Please contact us for more information.
Working With Children Check:Students must hold a valid Working With Children Check prior to undertaking work integrated learning placements.
Police Check: Students must present evidence of a successful National Police Records Check prior to undertaking work-integrated leaning.
Immunisations: Some placements will also require specific immunisations to protect both yourself and the public.
Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
Meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee entry. Your application will still need to be assessed and accepted.
This program has limited spaces and complete applications must be submitted by 1 August (in any given year) in order to be considered.
Chemistry and Higher Mathematics; or
VCE Units 3 and 4 in Chemistry and Mathematical Methods (CAS) or Specialist Mathematics, with a study score of at least 25.
English language requirements
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.
Can I complete this program?
In order to complete this program, students are required to meet the inherent requirements.
About inherent requirements
This information is provided to inform you about:
- the types of activities which you may reasonably expect to undertake throughout your program
- the non-academic abilities you may need for these activities.
The description of inherent requirements below will help you to:
- understand more about each program
- determine if you may need support during your program
- make an informed decision about the suitability of various programs
If there are any activities outlined which may be difficult for you to undertake, please discuss this with your program coordinator, program manager or the Disability Liaison Unit.
RMIT is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion. We support students with a disability, long term illness and/or mental health condition by making reasonable adjustments to our teaching and learning, assessment, professional experience and Work Integrated Learning (WIL) placement activities to enable students to participate fully.
In order to receive adjustments, you need to register with the Disability Liaison Unit (DLU).
Places are limited and will be offered on a competitive basis.