Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent senior secondary school qualification).
Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or at least 25 in English other than EAL.
Semester 1, 2017
If you are not studying year 12 in 2016 you must submit a personal statement outlining:
- your reasons for wanting to study this program
- your intended career path
- your personal strengths and attributes relevant to the program
- details of any related work or voluntary experience.
Applicants studying year 12 in 2016, or who do not submit a personal statement, will be considered on the basis of academic achievement e.g. ATAR.
You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent senior secondary school qualification) with a minimum 70% average (check calculator below).
Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post-secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
Meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee entry. Your application will still need to be assessed and accepted.
Statement: If you have completed an Australian Year 12 or equivalent senior secondary school studies, or RMIT Foundation Studies program more than 12 months ago, you must include with your application a statement outlining your reasons for wanting to study the program and include details of any relevant work or other experience.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 580 (TWE 4.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 92 (with minimum of 20 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 58 (with no communication band less than 50)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Advanced Plus Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.
If you don't meet the entry requirements, there may be other RMIT programs you are eligible for that can lead you to your preferred program. Explore your pathway options.