Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Successful completion of C5218 Diploma of Interactive Digital Media, or equivalent.
No direct entry from Year 12.
For entry to the Interactive Digital Media stream, you must have successfully completed the Diploma of Interactive Digital Media at RMIT University, or an equivalent qualification at another institution.
For entry to the Screen stream, You must have successfully completed the Diploma of Screen and Media at RMIT University, or an equivalent qualification at another institution.
Folio: If applying from another institution you must present a folio at an assessment session.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 5.5 (with no individual band below 5.0)
- TOEFL (Paper Based Test): minimum score of 530 (TWE 3.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 71 (with minimum of 17 in all sections)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 42 (with no communication band less than 36)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 162 with no less than 154 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Upper Intermediate Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.