Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Steps to apply
- Check the application dates to see when to apply.
- Ensure you meet all of the entry requirements (see above section).
- Check if you are eligible for a government subsidised place.
- Choose your application method and apply.
- If applicable, complete the selection tasks for your program (see above section).
- For the best chance of success, submit your application by the deadline for timely applications.
Semester 1, 2017
Current Year 12 students must apply via VTAC:
- Applications open 1 August 2016
- Timely applications close 29 September 2016
- Late applications close 4 November 2016
- Very late applications close 2 December 2016 (earlier due dates may apply to some programs with selection requirements).
All other applicants can apply direct to RMIT:
- Applications open 14 August 2016
- Applications close 1 December 2016
- Late applications will continue to be accepted after this date if places are still available.
If circumstances have interrupted or disadvantaged your access to education, RMIT offers equity access schemes that allow selection officers to give applicants extra consideration, which may improve your prospects of studying at RMIT.
Steps to apply
- Check program entry requirements and confirm you're eligible.
- Ensure you have your supporting documents ready - this includes certified copies of all academic transcripts.
- You can either submit your application using iApply online or use a registered RMIT representative in your country.
There are no application deadlines for international students; however, we encourage you to apply early as acceptance into programs is subject to the availability of places. An application fee may apply.
Learn more about the International application process.