Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You'll develop the advanced skills and knowledge to extend your career opportunities as a myotherapist, including:
- myofascial dry needling, functional movement and corrective exercises
- advanced hands-on techniques for treatment of a wide range of conditions and pathologies
- further clinical knowledge in assessment procedures and protocols, orthopaedic assessment and treatment techniques, neuro-dynamic assessment and treatment, and treatment planning
- comprehensive understanding of how to discover and implement current research in your everyday practice
- advanced business skills, so you can run your own myotherapy practice.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
Part Time 1 Year, Full time 6 months
|City Campus||Part Time 1 Year, Full time 6 months|