Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You will study 14 core and 4 elective courses to develop your IT and communication skills to:
- develop and manage social media and communication strategies
- develop, manage and evaluate public relations campaigns
- manage fundraising and sponsorships
- build client relationships and networks
- develop and write strategic documents and influence opinion
- design and create user interfaces and conduct e-marketing communications.
You will also learn how to:
- interpret market trends and developments
- develop and implement business and crisis management plans
- manage fundraising and sponsorship activities
- apply corporate social responsibility to public relations
- address and adhere to government and industry requirements.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Advanced Diploma of Business (Public Relations)
1 year full time study
|City Campus||1 year full time study|