Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Steps to apply
- Check the application dates to see when to apply.
- Ensure you meet all of the entry requirements.
- Check if you are eligible for a government subsidised place.
- Choose your application method and apply.
- If applicable, complete the selection tasks for your program.
- For the best chance of success, submit your application by the deadline for timely applications.
The RMIT VCE program offers an adult learning environment. Entry into Year 11 or Year 12 is open to applicants who meet the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) definition of an adult and to applicants under 18 who wish to study in an adult environment. Applicants must be at least 17 on 1 January of the year of study.
Students wishing to apply to study a combination of Year 11 and Year 12 must submit two separate applications to RMIT - one for Year 11 (C2084) and one for Year 12 (C2085).
Applicants wishing to apply for the Year 11 program without having completed Year 10 or equivalent are advised to discuss preparatory studies with the RMIT VCE office before they apply. Contact the VCE office on +61 3 9925 4890.
Certain Year 12 courses are extremely difficult if you have not recently completed Year 11 or an equivalent bridging program. They include mathematics, physics, chemistry, accounting and the arts. You are advised to take the time to study such courses in Year 11 so that your Year 12 experience will be a successful one.
Read more about RMIT applications.
If circumstances have interrupted or disadvantaged your access to education, RMIT offers equity access schemes that allow selection officers to give applicants extra consideration, which may improve your prospects of studying at RMIT.
Steps to apply
- Check program entry requirements and confirm you're eligible.
- Ensure you have your supporting documents ready - this includes certified copies of all academic transcripts.
- You can either submit your application using iApply online or use a registered RMIT representative in your country.
There are no application deadlines for international students; however, we encourage you to apply early as acceptance into programs is subject to the availability of places. An application fee may apply.
Learn more about the International application process.