Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You will study either 2 years full-time or 4 years part-time.
This program is delivered through:
- on-the-job training in the workplace delivered by RMIT staff
- manuals, learning materials and practical exercises
- competency-based training and assessment.
The full Certificate III apprenticeship program incorporates the following courses:
- Apply quality standards
- Work in the TCF industry
- Identify fibres and fabrics
- Sustainable work practices
- Interact with production personnel
- Fabric performance and handling
- Develop patterns from a block
- Interpret patterns
- Prepare and produce sewn garments
- Sew woven and knit garments
- Lay-up and cut complicated fabrics
- Sew components
- Lay-up, mark and cut uncomplicated garments
- Finish garment production
- Use a sewing machine
- Select transfer material and product
- Perfect tasks, support production
- Modify patterns, basic styles.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate III in Clothing Production
3 years industry based
|Brunswick Campus||3 years industry based|