Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You will study either 2 years full-time or 4 years part-time.
This program is delivered through:
- on-the-job training in the workplace delivered by RMIT staff
- manuals, learning materials and practical exercises
- occasional on-campus RMIT workshops.
- competency-based training and assessment.
The full Certificate III - apprenticeship program incorporates the following courses:
- OH&S policies and procedures
- Apply quality standards
- Work in the TCF industry
- Identify fibres and fabrics
- Receive and sort
- Identify cleaning requirements
- Operate dry cleaning machines
- Operate finishing equipment
- Identify pre and post spotting requirements
- Conduct safe handling
- Organise and plan own work
- Control production
- Provide customer service
- Operate wet cleaning machines
- Perform spotting functions
- Dry clean special treatments
- Carry out final inspection
- Prepare articles for dispatch
- Participate in sustainable work.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate III in Dry Cleaning Operations
3 years industry based
|Brunswick Campus||3 years industry based|