Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
This program is delivered 1 day per week for 124 weeks (998 hours), through the following competency-based training and assessment methods:
- on-the-job at your workplace
- simulated off-the-job training at RMIT
- blended mix of on- and off-the-job training.
- Communicate in the workplace
- Measurements and calculations
- Read and interpret work documents
- Use furnishing hand power tools
- Work in a team
- Work safely.
Kitchen and bathroom courses:
- Cabinet installation requirements
- Check and measure fit of cabinets
- Fabricate cabinets
- Install fitted cabinets and components
- Kitchen and bathroom projects
- On-site adjustments to cabinets
- Prepare for cabinet install.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate III in Cabinet Making (Kitchens and Bathrooms)
One day per week for 120 weeks
|City Campus||One day per week for 120 weeks|