Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Training is delivered as a combination of face-to-face and online.
Assessments include assignments and work reports, written tests and practical assessments.
Practical classes are delivered in fully equipped Refrigeration and Air-conditioning trade training facilities using industry standard equipment and trade practice.
You’ll gain the following knowledge and skills to:
- compile and produce an energy sector detailed report
- establish the thermodynamic parameters of refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
- establish heat loads for commercial refrigeration and/or air-conditioning applications
- analyse the psychrometric performance of HVAC/R systems
- implement and monitor energy sector environmental and sustainable policies and procedures.
Electives in this program include:
- estimate electrotechnology projects
- select basic commercial refrigeration system equipment, components and accessories
- select residential air conditioning system equipment, components and accessories
- work safely in the construction industry
- provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.