Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You'll learn about control concepts, pressure, level and flow measurement principles, Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) control principles, process control systems and industrial networking.
You'll gain skills in:
- checking instruments for accuracy and calibrating them to manufacturers’ specifications
- installing industrial instruments and equipment such as control panels, sensors, transmitters and controllers
- developing and verifying discrete control programs for programmable controllers
- using instrumentation drawings, diagrams, standards, schedules and equipment manuals
- finding and rectifying faults in final control elements
- industrial networking.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate IV in Instrumentation and Control
|City Campus||4 years|