Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
During this program you'll:
- store and retrieve spatial data
- collect basic global navigation satellite system (GNSS) data
- read and interpret image data
- collect and set out basic surveying data
- operate surveying equipment
- perform surveying computations
- produce computer-aided drawings
- implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- apply site risk management system
- facilitate effective workplace relationships
- maintain workplace safety in the property industry
- organise field services
- organise equipment and supplies
- operate spatial software applications
- prepare and present GIS data.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Certificate IV in Surveying
One year, part time
|City Campus||One year, part time|