Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent (ATAR); or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate.
Non Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience.
Non-Year 12 applicants applying through VTAC must complete and submit a VTAC Personal Statement online if they wish other information to be considered.
Applicants should explain their reasons for wanting to study the program and include details of any relevant work or other experience.
Please refer to VTAC for full details on selection tasks.
You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 or an equivalent senior secondary school qualification.
For information on international qualifications and corresponding entry requirements that are equivalent to an Australian Year 12, see the Entry requirements by country web page.
Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post-secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
English language requirements
To study this program you will need to complete one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic): IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 5.5 (with no individual band below 5.0)
- TOEFL (Paper based): TOEFL (Paper based): minimum score of 530 (TWE 3.5)
- TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): TOEFL (Internet Based Test - IBT): minimum overall score of 71 with minimum of 17 in any sections
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE (A)): minimum score of 42 (with no communication band less than 36)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): minimum of 162 with no less than 154 in any component.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Upper Intermediate Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.