Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
There are no minimum entry requirements for this program.
You'll need to undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check before your placement can begin.
You must include in your application:
A statement that outlines:
- your reasons for wanting to study this program
- why you want to study in the alcohol and other drugs sector
- your intended career path
- the personal strengths and attributes you will bring to the program and
- details of any related work or voluntary experience.
Applicants who have submitted the personal statement will be invited to an interview. Interviews will be held in October and November.
You may be required to attend an interview.