Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
There are no minimum requirements.
Semester 2, 2017
Complete and submit the 2017 Professional Writing and Editing pre-selection kit by 5pm, Wednesday 31 May 2017 (timely applicants). Late applications can be submitted up until Friday 9 June 2017.
Some applicants may be required to attend an interview. If you are required to attend an interview we will contact you via email between early May to early June.
Some applicants may be selected based on their pre-selection kit. These applicants are not required to attend an interview.
Semester 1, 2017
- complete and submit the 2017 Professional Writing and Editing pre-selection kit by 5pm Tuesday 31 January 2017.
- VTAC applicants must register and submit the kit
- RMIT direct applicants must complete the kit as part of their application
- attend an interview (some applicants).
Some applicants will be selected based on their pre-selection kit. These applicants are not required to attend an interview.
Pre-selection kit requirements
The on-line pre-selection kit requires:
- an applicant statement of no more than 500 words outlining your interests in writing and editing for the workplace and
- a 1000 word sample of writing ideally non-fiction or factual writing