Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You'll be admitted into the entry level of the training package (i.e. the Diploma of Graphic Design) and upon successful completion of this qualification, you'll apply to commence the Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design.
Year 1 (Diploma)
You will be introduced to typography and finished art and explore:
- digital design
- reprographics and prepress
- design concept and theory
- copyright and ethical practice
- industry knowledge.
Year 2 (Advanced Diploma)
- consolidate your technical knowledge and skills
- develop your design language in graphics for the built environment, packaging and different communication devices
- produce a professional graphic portfolio to present to industry at the graduate exhibition.
This program focuses on developing highly specialised, technical, creative and conceptual skills and knowledge in visual communication.
You will undertake work placement with leading design companies, agencies, print houses and studios as well as partake in a number of industry projects, and you’ll have the opportunity to participate in an international study tour.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Diploma of Graphic Design
|Brunswick Campus||1 year||078122A|