Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
This program can be completed part-time over 1 year, or as a fast-tracked program in approximately 6 months.
The fast-track program (available to commence in February and July) combines 2 one-week blocks of intensive workshops with online learning and ongoing support.
The program consists of a total of nine units, on topics like:
- manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
- contribute to managing WHS information systems
- contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
- manage WHS hazards and risks
- manage WHS hazards associated with plants
- contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- contribute to implementing emergency procedures
- investigate WHS incidents
- manage rehabilitation or return to work programs
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Diploma of Work Health and Safety
One year Part Time
|City Campus||One year Part Time|