Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
You'll learn how to:
- plan spatial data collection and validation
- conduct an advanced GNSS data collection and set out survey
- conduct an engineering survey
- create engineering drawings
- perform advanced surveying computations
- perform geodetic surveying computations
- conduct geodetic surveying
- implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- apply site risk management system
- undertake site surveys and set-out procedures for building projects
- develop a subdivision survey design for local government approval
- prepare and present GIS data
- conduct an engineering surveying project
- use complex spreadsheets for spatial information
- manipulate and analyse GIS data
- compile and check survey plans.
Plans are variations offered for a program such as specialisations, modes of delivery or location. Browse a plan to see the courses our students are currently studying.
Diploma of Surveying
One year, full time
|City Campus||One year, full time|