Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
There are no minimum entry requirements for this program.
You must have:
- Successfully completed the Certificate IV in Mental Health or
- Successfully completed the Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs, or
- A related qualification with relevant work experience, or
- Significant relevant work experience.
To have your professional experience considered you must include in your application:
- a CV
- a statement that details your experience
- Working with children checks
You must successfully obtain a National Police Records Check and hold a valid Working with Children card before undertaking work placements.
For detailed information on English language requirements and other proficiency tests recognised by RMIT, visit English language requirements and equivalency information.
Don't meet the English language test scores? Complete an Upper Intermediate Certificate at RMIT English Worldwide.