Sorry, this program is not available for local students.
Please contact Info Corner to discuss other study options.
Sorry, this program is not available for international students intending to study on a student visa.
If you hold a different visa type, you may be eligible. Please contact us for more information.
Examples of some of the courses undertaken in the program include:
- Provide First Aid
- Articulate models and transfer records
- Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- Construct cast alloy removable partial denture framework
- Construct crown and bridge structures
- Construct custom impression trays
- Construct ceramic and fixed restorations
- Construct immediate dentures
- Construct models
- Construct oral splints
- Construct orthodontic appliances
- Construct registration rims
- Construct complete removable acrylic dentures and appliances
- Construct thermoformed bases and appliances
- Maintain work health and safety
- Join alloy structures
- Repair and modify dentures and appliances
- Communicate and work in health or community services
- Coordinate business resources
- Deliver and monitor a service to a customers
- Use business technology
- Set up a business or records system for a small business
- Implement operational plan
Diploma of Dental Technology
Apprenticeship: 3 years part time. Non Apprenticeship: 2 years full time
|City Campus||Apprenticeship: 3 years part time. Non Apprenticeship: 2 years full time|