The Vice-Chancellor’s Executive provides strategic advice to the Vice-Chancellor across the University’s portfolios.
Terms of Reference
The role of the Vice-Chancellor's Executive is to:
- Advise on the strategic positioning of the University and all other matters for which the Vice-Chancellor exercises responsibility.
- Monitor the ongoing development and implementation of a robust policy framework and effective management systems and processes aligned to the vision, mission and objectives of the University.
- Monitor and review performance across the University to improve strategically aligned outcomes.
- Ensure the responsible and effective management of University resources.
- Enhance the University’s performance and culture by modelling and reviewing the implementation of behaviours that evidence commitment to RMIT’s values.
The Vice-Chancellor's senior executive (VCE) includes the following positions:
- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Pro Vice-Chancellor Business and Vice-President
- Pro Vice-Chancellor Design and Social Context and Vice-President
- Pro Vice-Chancellor Science, Engineering and Health and Vice-President
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research and Innovation and Vice-President
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Education and Vice-President
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vice-President Industry Engagement
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Global Development and Vice-President
- Chief Financial Officer
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Strategic Projects, Office of the Executive Director Vocational Education
- Senior Manager, Office of the Vice-Chancellor