RMIT University Library and Student Success provides resources, information services and learning and teaching support.
University Library and Student Success contributes to student achievement by supporting the development of academic and communication skills and by providing a specialised collection of information resources that underpin learning, teaching and research.
The Library and Student Success provides a wide range of resources and services to help staff build and deliver their course content, augment their teaching with online and interactive resources, and improve the learning experience of their students.
Academic skills development is provided by:
1) Liaison Librarians - subject specialists providing advice on appropriate information resources for research and teaching, at a college, school or program level. They also work across the University to build capacity in research skills, assisting students and staff learn more about finding good quality, accurate information
2) Learning Advisors - work with academic
4) iSearch - an online tutorial that can help students improve their research skills.
Information services managed by the Library include:
- Research Repository - free, searchable access to RMIT University research publications
- Learning Repository - a digital repository for hosting learning and teaching materials which are copyright cleared and can be used for official RMIT educational or promotional purposes
- Copyright Management Service - a service providing plain language informed copyright advice to RMIT staff for educational and professional purposes
- Document Delivery Services - for obtaining items not held at RMIT.