The Global Development Portfolio is led by Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Development), Rachel Holthouse and provides strategic leadership to advance RMIT’s global operations and connectivity.Our goal is to make a positive economic and social impact in the countries where the University operates, and to help enable our students to be ready for life and work in a rapidly evolving global environment.
The Global Development Portfolio is directly responsible for:
- Strategic leadership on global connectivity across the full breadth of RMIT’s capability; including higher education, vocational education, pathways, online, business to business and research.
- Leading and advancing RMIT’s presence throughout the world including in Australia, Vietnam and Europe (Spain), and representative offices in other countries.
- Leading and advancing RMIT's global education partnerships and RMIT Training.
- Identifying, reviewing and harnessing opportunities to further enhance RMIT’s global model.
- Leading global experience opportunities for RMIT students.
Contact the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Development)
Tel: +61 3 9925 3790