Global Entities and Experiences is responsible for initiating, evaluating and implementing strategies to support the sustained growth in a truly globalised student experience for RMIT Students.
We manage activities that:
- support global experiences within and across the RMIT global network
- foster strong relationships across and between RMIT global entities – RMIT Australia, RMIT Vietnam and RMIT Europe
- ensure the delivery of effective, coordinated and efficient executive support functions within the portfolio.
We facilitate inbound and outbound mobility programs including:
- Cross-campus studies
- Study Abroad
- Full degree international student recruitment for Europe and the Americas
- RMIT International Industry Experience and Research Program (RIIERP)
- Global Intensives (Study Tours) and Short-term programs
The Global Entities and Experience team is highly experienced and provides professional services to RMIT staff, students and partners.