We are responsible for directing the strategic development and overseeing the management of RMIT's engagement in the Vocational Education sector.
Key strategic development functions are to:
- represent RMIT University to external agencies on matters concerning vocational education
- provide leadership and expert advice to RMIT's colleges and schools regarding the provision of vocational education within the University to meet the needs of its clients
- provide strategic development of RMIT's vocational education profile and activities
- lead industry engagement in vocational education provision and innovation
- develop enhanced international activity in vocational education, in collaboration with the Engagement and Vocational Education, and International portfolios
- promote the University's vocational education capabilities - internally and externally, locally and internationally.
The key operational functions are:
- oversees business strategies to align the college's annual profile planning process with the vocational education strategy 2014-18
- monitors contractual arrangements between RMIT and external agencies
- coordinates cross-portfolio and cross-sectoral cooperation on all matters pertaining to vocational education at RMIT, for example, the establishment of cross-industry business development projects
Executive Director Vocational Education
Executive Assistant to Executive Director Vocational Education
Assistant Director Vocational Education, Planning and Partnerships
Assistant Director Vocational Education (Operations)
Assistant Director Vocational Education (Education)
Project Manager, Vocational Education Skills and Jobs Centre
For all enquiries, please contact Rachel Lamarche.
Office of the Executive Director Vocational Education
RMIT University - City campus
Building 1, Level 2, Room 1