The Enterprise Project Management Office supports the decision-making, governance and execution of RMIT’s major strategic investments and projects.
- Define and embed the University project management, strategic investment planning and governance frameworks
- Establish a benefits management framework
- Facilitate strategic investment planning and prioritisation, together with investment approvals via concept papers and business cases
- Mature project management, project sponsorship and project governance capability across the University
- Champion the project management and governance disciplines and culture across the University
- Provide expert advice in the application of investment management, strategic project management and project governance frameworks and tools
- Oversee the strategic investment portfolio and provide performance reporting and insights to the MPC, VCE and Council