5. Requirements for admission and completion
(1) The University will publish the requirements for admission to candidature, and completion of awards.
(2) To be eligible for conferral of an award, a candidate must have fulfilled the requirements for completion of the award approved by Academic Board.
6. Approval to confer
(1) Council may approve that an award be conferred on, or granted to a candidate.
(2) Council may prescribe:
a) the form and styles of all awards
b) the form to be used in the presentation of candidates for awards, and
c) the procedure and circumstances in which the University may issue a testamur for any award conferred.
(3) No candidate shall have any award conferred unless the candidate has:
a) paid the prescribed fees, and
b) paid any charge, fee or fine whatsoever which the candidate may owe to the University.
(4) The Academic Registrar keeps a register of which students have received an award of the University including the title of the award and the date it was conferred.
(5) Council may posthumously confer any award on any candidate who has satisfied the provisions of the relevant policies or procedures.