Industry Advisory Board
RMIT University is strengthening its industry ties with the launch of the College of Business Advisory Board. This inaugural Board will play a crucial role in guiding the strategic development of the College of Business both nationally and internationally.
The board consists of high-profile business leaders from a range of industries who will work together to further business education and research at RMIT.
Karen Hayes is recognised as a dynamic influencer in the Australian Not-for-Profit sector. She currently leads the Victorian Division of Guide Dogs Australia, which is currently Australia’s “Most Trusted Charity”.
Program Advisory Committees
Every School has a range of Program Advisory Committees which are responsible for guiding the development of VET and Higher Education programs and ensuring they are relevant to industry requirements. You can add value to the future profession by transforming education within six schools:
• Business, IT and Logisitics,
• Economics, Finance and Marketing
• Graduate School of Business and Law
• Vocational Business Education
RMIT is a global university of technology and design. We focus on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments. We collaborate with partners to ensure the global impact of our education and research, and we reach out through our presence in cities across the world to make a difference.
RMIT’s values are “creative, connected, fair, passionate and committed to making a difference” and its mission is:
The University brings knowledge within reach through education and research to enrich and transform the futures of individuals, cities, industries and nations.
Within this strategic setting the mission of the College of Business is to “deliver in a global context innovative, industry-engaged education and applied research connected to business and design.”
The College’s strategic objectives are:
Sustainable in practice
• Achieve College and School profile and margin targets
• Deliver on clear value propositions for our stakeholders
• Manage for high performance and accountability
External in focus
• Deepen selected global partner relationships
• Strengthen engagement with alumni and select industry partners
• Ensure in-demand and entrepreneurial graduates
Transformative in impact
• Deliver distinctive and transformational student experiences
• Drive outcomes through collegiality and collaboration
• Excel in specific areas of research and thought leadership
We work with our partners to ensure our students work for your business. Our established team can meet with you to discuss what’s right for your business.