The Supply Chain Analytics Lab enables businesses to conduct high impact analytics research driven by industry.
The GSCL ‘s Supply Chain Analytic Facility provides an innovative technology platform and an analytics library to leverage a team of world-class thinkers and practitioners in advanced analytics and predictive modelling to test and transform novel ideas into business opportunities and data into a strategic asset. It enables businesses to conduct business analytics research with high impact driven by industry.
- Mathematical modelling and Optimisation
- Big Data analytics
- Stochastic modelling
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Decision Analysis
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Large Scale Optimisation
Past and current projects:
- Blood Supply Chain Improvement in Australia
- Blood Transhipment Research
- Shelf life analysis of red blood cells
- Evacuation planning in bushfire disasters
- Supply Chain Network Design
- Parking infringement data mining project