The Consultancy and Development Unit (CDU) meets the growing education needs of individuals and organisations in the areas of research, evaluation, professional development and consultancy.
The CDU draws upon the School of Education’s staff and a wide range of experts who have worked with the CDU over the last two decades.
The CDU is highly regarded as a Centre of Excellence in:
- environmental education
- school leadership
- research and evaluation
- student wellbeing.
The Consultancy and Development Unit provides a wide range of consultancy services for education authorities, educational organisations, government departments and schools.
We carry out the following services and activities as part of our broad engagement with clients:
- develop government programs
- implement government initiatives
- consult with the education community about Government directions
- develop curriculum materials and programs
- consult with schools across Victoria and Australia
- collaborate on international projects.
Campus Building 220
Level 2, Room 36
Plenty Rd Bundoora 3183