EnGenius is an annual industry sponsored exhibition that showcases third and fourth year projects from students in the School of Engineering.
- challenges RMIT students to tackle real-world problems by applying innovative engineering skills
- showcases the skills of third and fourth year electrical, computer and biomedical engineering students
- connects industry sponsors with the best and brightest of RMIT’s future engineers
- demonstrates that RMIT students are Ready for Life and Work
- highlights a diverse range of innovative engineering solutions and provides students with the opportunity to connect with invited industry sponsors.
Student projects are assessed by a panel of industry sponsors, with prizes awarded for the best innovative designs. Read more about EnGenius.
EMBER – an engineering innovation
As part of the Design 3 subject, electrical, electronic, communication, computer and biomedical engineering students work in teams to develop an idea from concept to reality.Watch the video EMBER – an engineering innovation
EnGenius exhibition showcases student projects
An annual industry sponsored exhibition that challenges RMIT engineering students to tackle real-world problems, EnGenius highlights student work to industry experts and professionals.Read more EnGenius exhibition showcases student projects
Industry Development Manager
School of Engineering
Mobile: +61 432 752 646