Get in touch with the School of Engineering.The School of Engineering has a dedicated team of academic and professional staff to assist with your enquiry.
The School of Engineering is led by an experienced executive team.
- Executive Dean – Professor Adrian Mouritz
- Deputy Dean, Research and Innovation – Professor Sujeeva Setunge
- Deputy Dean, Learning and Teaching – Professor Colin Kestell
- Associate Director, Planning and Resources – Dr Sarah Stow
- Associate Dean, Aerospace Engineering and Aviation – Professor Pier Marzocca
- Associate Dean, Chemical and Environmental Engineering – Professor Srinivasan Madapusi
- Associate Dean, Civil and Infrastructure Engineering – Professor Kevin Zhang
- Associate Dean, Electrical and Biomedical Engineering – Professor Michael Austin
- Associate Dean, Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering – Professor James Scott
- Associate Dean, Manufacturing, Materials and Mechatronics Engineering – Professor Mark Easton
- Associate Dean, Mechanical and Automotive Engineering – Professor Reza Nakhaie Jazar
- Associate Dean, HDR – Professor Madhu Bhaskaran
- Associate Dean, International – Associate Professor Adrian Oriffici
- Associate Dean, Student Experience – Professor Margaret Jollands
- Business Development Manager – Mark Raphael
- Finance Manager – Valentina Jorgandzijoski
Find staff by discipline
- Aerospace Engineering and Aviation
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Civil and Infrastructure
- Electrical and Biomedical Engineering
- Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering
- Manufacturing, Materials and Mechatronics
- Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
Find staff by name
Contacts for students
- All current students in the School of Engineering should direct enquiries to RMIT Connect.
- All prospective students should direct enquiries to Info Corner.
- All current and prospective research students should direct enquiries to Higher Degree by Research School contacts.
Contact the School of Engineering
+61 3 9925 8098
School of Engineering
GPO Box 2476
Melbourne VIC 3001