EnGenius is an annual industry sponsored exhibition that showcases third and fourth year projects from students in the School of Engineering.
- challenges RMIT students to tackle real-world problems by applying innovative engineering skills
- showcases the skills of third and fourth year engineering students
- connects industry sponsors with the best and brightest of RMIT’s future engineers
- demonstrates that RMIT students are Ready for Life and Work
Student projects are assessed by a panel of industry judges, with prizes awarded for the best innovative designs.
EnGenius provides industry with opportunities to increase exposure to our talented engineering students through:
- project judging
- sponsoring the event including student prizes
- exhibiting at the event
EnGenius 2017 sponsors
Business Development Manager
School of Engineering
Mobile: +61 432 752 646
Learn more about EnGenius and the projects that students from the School of Engineering develop.