Our interdisciplinary projects are supported by the Australian Research Council (ARC), National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC), CSIRO and industry.
All our theoretical modelling projects involve collaborations with experimental groups in Australia or overseas.
- Understanding biomolecular interactions of nanoparticles for engineering efficient nanobiomaterials and devices (ARC Discovery project)
- Theoretical modelling of biomolecular responses to electromagnetic radiation (NHMRC Centre of Excellence: Australian Centre for Electromagnetic Bioeffects Research (ACEBR))
- Protein self-assembly on surfaces, interfaces and nanoparticles (ARC Discovery project)
- Theoretical modelling of fundamental molecular mechanisms of biomolecular adsorption to functional surfaces (ARC Industrial Transformation Research Hub for Australian Steel Manufacturing)
- Theoretical modelling study of thin film permeability (ARC Discovery project)
- Environmentally responsive coatings (ARC Linkage project)
- New materials for hydrogen storage (ARC Discovery project)
- Modelling novel self-assembling materials