The School of Fashion and Textiles research staff are internationally connected and are leaders in their fields.
This enables meaningful collaboration on global applied research projects, significant exhibitions, and conferences, and research training partnerships with some of the world’s most prestigious universities.
These linkages include, among others:
- Deakin University (Australia)
- London College of Fashion (UK)
- University of the Arts London (UK)
- Aalto University (Finland)
- University of Boras (Sweden)
- North Carolina State University (USA)
- Munich University of Technology (Germany)
- ArtEZ University of the Arts (Netherlands)
- The University of Manchester (UK)
For further information please contact David Castle, Research Administrator.
Research contacts for the School of Fashion and Textiles are:
- Associate Professor Jessica Bugg (PhD) – Deputy Head Research & Innovation
- Professor Rajiv Padhye (PhD) - Centre Director
- Dr Jenny Underwood – HDR Coordinator
For a list of supervisors and their areas of expertise, please see 'Fashion and Textiles' on the Design and Social Context research supervisors page.