The School of Global, Urban and Social Studies offers Masters by Research and Doctor of Philosophy programs in the social sciences.
Research strength areas include:
- Applied criminology and human rights
- Community, welfare and youth services
- Environment and community sustainability
- Housing, urban policy and urban liveability
- International development
- International studies, globalisation and global cities
- Language education and development
- Planning and regional development
- Social policy, practice and evaluation
- Sustainable built environments and life-cycle assessment
- Work, gender and inequality
2019 project guides
Before applying for a postgraduate research degree, you must select a project. Project information can be found in the guides in the information for prospective research students.
Postgraduate research programs
- Master of Social Science (Global, Urban & Social Studies)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Global, Urban & Social Studies)
Before you apply
Email email@example.com or call +61 3 9925 1828 for more information.