The post disaster city: urban democracy, participation and social change in community led earthquake recovery.
Raven explores post disaster recovery in Christchurch, Aotearoa/New Zealand following the earthquakes of 2010/2011 to better understand the political and social facets of urban disasters.
About Raven Marie Cretney
- Social and cultural aspects of current local and global issues, particularly surrounding crisis and disaster, perspectives on emergency management and disaster response, environmental issues, activism and political engagement.
- Qualitative research methods
- Cross cultural research methods
- Teaching skills
- Familiarity with software such as Nvivo
- First year and third year undergraduate papers related to environmental issues, development studies and gender studies
- Experience coordinating a tutoring team as a head tutor
Connect with Raven