The School of Health and Biomedical Sciences offers a number of postgraduate research degrees with a multidisciplinary and problem-based focus in a wide range of project topics.
Our programs assure the quality of your research training experience. Our graduates have progressed to being research team leaders in Australia and internationally and to holding senior positions in government and industry.
Before applying for a postgraduate research degree, you must select a project from the guides listed below.
- 2018 Biomedical Sciences - Honours project guide (PDF, 395 KB, 37 pages)
- 2018 Psychology - Honours project guide (PDF, 173KB, 17 pages)
- 2018 Master and PhD project guide (PDF, 419 KB, 47 pages)
Postgraduate research degrees
- Master of Science (Biomedical Science)
- Master of Science (Complementary Medicine)
- Master of Science (Medical Radiations Science)
- Master of Science (Nursing)
- Master of Science (Psychology)
- PhD (Biomedical Science)
- PhD (Complementary Medicine)
- PhD (Medical Radiations Science)
- PhD (Nursing)
- PhD (Psychology)
How to apply
- Apply for a postgraduate research degree
- Find a supervisor
- Category 1 HDR supervisor profiles (PDF 8.99MB 55p)
- RMIT postgraduate research scholarships
- NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarships
- National Heart Foundation funding
- Cancer Council of Victoria postgraduate research scholarships
For past theses and links to the full publications please visit the RMIT Research Repository.
If you have an enquiry about studying a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) in our school, please contact the relevant HDR coordinator.