The Belonging Project Citations.
- Devlin, M., Kift, S., Nelson, K., Smith, L. & McKay, J. (2012). Effective Teaching and Support of Students from Low Socio Economic Status Backgrounds: Final Report (PDF 1.5 MB), Office of Learning and Teaching.
- Nomikoudis, M. & Bolt, S. (2012). Pilot Projects to Define the Student Cohort Experience: 2012 Final Report.
- Peterson, F. & Hansen, S. (2012). Media and Communication 2015: Program Suite and Delivery for the future. Cited as influencing the School’s vision for enhancing the student experience and program retention (p. 3). Consequently, the project team was invited to contribute to the M&C2015 Review project.
- RMIT University School of Media and Communication. (2013, March). Learning and Teaching Strategy 2013–2015. Cited as both a key enabler of and reporting partner for the School, and formally acknowledged as a contributing member of the School Learning and Teaching Committee. (pp. 3, 4, 8, 9).
- RMIT University College of Design and Social Context. (2012). Program Annual Review (PAR) Report. Indirect acknowledgement: under key activities to prioritise and support, the College highlights the School’s plans to enhance the student experience and retention “through improved orientation and transition activities; acting on student feedback and strengthened student engagement”.
- RMIT University School of Media and Communication. (2013). Strategic Priorities and Profile 2013: Response to University Strategic Plan. Cited as informing the School’s strategies for accessing and widening participation through its L&T strategic action plan (p.3).